Adam Sprenger, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP
Sector Focus:Aviation | Healthcare | Community
Fun Fact:"Some of my favorite hobbies are camping, 4-wheeling in our Jeep, hiking, music festivals, building projects with my boys, screen printing with my son, eating pizza, and outdoor adventures with family and friends."
As Principal at DWL, Adam has an innate ability to lead his teams through multifaceted projects, assuring the building not only meets the client’s goals but responds to the community and natural surroundings. He excels at delving into complex, technically challenging projects and ‘untangling’ them so that the resulting design is clean, simple, attractive and highly functional.
- Appaloosa Branch Library
- Chicago Cubs Spring Training Facility, Sloan Park
- City of Avondale, Civic Center Library Space Needs Assessment
- Laughlin Bullhead International Airport, Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighting Station
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport West Terminal Expansion (Phase 1-3)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport – Terminal 3 Modernization
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport – Terminal 4 Checkpoints B & C Expansion
- Quantum Surgical Center
- Scottsdale Giants Spring Training Facility
- Tucson International Airport – Terminal Optimization Program
- White Tank Branch Library & Nature Center