Mark Dee, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP
Sector Focus:Higher Education | Healthcare | Community | Aviation
Fun Fact:"I once climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro."
Mark has practiced architecture at DWL since 1984, bringing a unique design sensibility to projects ranging from large scale higher education and government facilities to diverse mixed-use residential academic communities. He excels at design innovation, planning, programming, coordination, contract negotiations and administration.
Mark’s focus is on creating highly impactful academic performance facilities and richly layered student living-learning communities for universities across the state of Arizona. He has been involved in the design and construction of more than a dozen buildings for Arizona State University since the mid-1980s, including two LEED Gold certified projects
- Arizona State University, Barrett Honors College
- Arizona State University, Global Launch
- Arizona State University, Greek Leadership Village
- Eisenhower Medical Center – Medical Office Building
- Glendale Western Area Regional Public Safety Facility