Nithya Rachel Jebaraj, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, CDT
Sector Focus:Higher Education | Healthcare
Quote:"My favorite thing about practicing architecture is the opportunity to literally and figuratively shape the world around me; to meet the needs of my community in unexpected ways."
As a principal at DWL, Nithya Rachel Jebaraj has more than 16 years of architectural design and project management experience in both the higher education and healthcare divisions. Her recent focus has been the inventive design of large and technically challenging buildings prevalent in healthcare academia at Midwestern University’s Arizona and Illinois campuses. Her design leadership in state-of-the-art educational learning classrooms, highly-technical clinics and labs, and related support spaces has helped shape the University’s campus communities while successfully implementing their vision. Rachel believes that an architect’s role in the community is to create an environment of connectivity.
- Arizona State University, Barrett Honors College
- Arizona State University, Greek Leadership Village
- Midwestern University, Multispecialty Clinic (Downers Grove)
- Midwestern University, Support Services Building
- Midwestern University, Therapy Building
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport West Terminal Expansion (Phase 1-3)