Steve Rao, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Sector Focus:Aviation | Higher Education | Community
Fun Fact:"When I got married, we packed everything we owned into a van and drove across country from Albany, NY in 1979 and have lived in Arizona ever since."
Steve’s aviation-related experience ranges from terminal planning and design and security upgrades to a wide variety of tenant improvements in airports across the country. Steve excels at project oversight and coordination, and has managed more than $1.5 billion worth of aviation work at airports throughout the Southwest.
- Chicago Cubs Spring Training Facility, Sloan Park
- City of Mesa, Falcon Field Airport Terminal Building Upgrades
- Glendale Fire Station No. 151
- Glendale Fire Station No.159
- Laughlin Bullhead International Airport, Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighting (ARFF) Station
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport – Terminal 3 Modernization