Shawn Filip, RA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C
Sector Focus:Aviation | Higher Education | Healthcare | Community
Quote:"I have always been interested in aviation and flight. Through my working on many aviation projects, I have learned to identify different types of aircraft and associated models/versions."
Shawn’s in-depth understanding of the intricacies of an airport allows him to translate needs and requirements into a functional space. He works closely with each team member to solve technical challenges and transform a project’s design with effective solutions. As an expert in aviation planning, Shawn has played an integral role on many of the aviation projects throughout our office, including the recent Terminal 3 Modernization at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- Arizona Department of Emergency and Military Affairs (AZDEMA), F-16 Static Aircraft Display
- Arizona State University Police Department
- City of Phoenix, DVT Police Hangar + Apron Replacement
- Midwestern University, Wellness Recreation Hall
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport West Terminal Expansion (Phase 1-3)