Peter Pascu, AIA, NCARB, CSI
Sector Focus:Healthcare | Community
Quote:"I am constantly striving to provide each of our clients a quality product with characteristics of longevity and an eye to the future. I truly enjoy understanding each client’s needs to create engaging, comforting environments."
Peter began his architectural career at DWL in 1985 developing healthcare facilities. Over the years has accumulated a range of experience through his designs of a wide range of other building types. His senior leadership across all sectors has provided him an extensive skill set in programming, site planning, design, and construction documents and construction administration. Over the past several years, Peter has led DWL’s Quality Assurance/Quality Control Committee, setting the standard to continually improve procedures within the firm.
- Arizona Game and Fish Department – Wildlife Center
- Avondale Civic Center Library Space Needs Assessment
- Banner Health Center – Tatum & Greenway
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Pediatric Sleep Lab
- Gila River Indian Community District 1 Senior Center
- Gila River Indian Community, Huhugam Heritage Center Museum