DWL Architects is seeking a Project Architect to join our Phoenix, Arizona office. Depending on experience and the size of project, the candidate will lead projects or be an integral member of a collaborative design team.
Education + Qualifications:
- A minimum 5-year professional degree in Architecture from an accredited university program is preferred
- 3-5 years in a professional design office setting
- Revit and presentation graphic software experience is required
- Experience with public projects is also beneficial
- Must be a Registered Architect or have the ability and qualifications to become registered
Over the past 70+ years, DWL Architects + Planners has become a nationally recognized firm headquartered in Arizona and has recently opened offices in North Carolina and Ohio. DWL Architects has a long history of creating ‘people places.’ Our buildings and urban spaces respond to function, human scale and emphasize user-friendly design solutions. We have been fortunate to participate in some of the most complex and architecturally significant projects recognized locally, nationally, and internationally. Our market sectors include Aviation, Higher Education, Public/Civic and Healthcare.
Why join the DWL team?
To apply, please email resume and references to Vicky Ramella at email@example.com and/or Mary Ann Modzelewski at firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary will be commensurate with experience and ability.