Come work with us!
Marketing Coordinator (Architectural Firm)
DWL Architects is seeking an experienced marketing coordinator. The ideal candidate, working under the marketing manager and closely with principals/management staff, will effectively carry out the proposal preparation functions of the firm. Successful candidates must be able to thrive in a deadline-oriented setting with a strong ability to multi-task in a team environment.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field / 3+ years in similar position
- Experience producing SOQ (Statement of Qualifications) / proposal packages for A/E/C industry
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior writing skills, including ability to craft a story in a compelling manner
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels of the organization in a fast-paced and collaborative environment – especially in the remote/virtual environment
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple assignments and perform efficiently under deadlines.
- Track RFP/RFQs and manage the proposal process
- Work with principals, senior staff, subconsultants, contractor partners and other marketing team members as needed to design, write and produce proposals, presentations and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards
- Coordinate with entire marketing team in delivering high-quality proposals
- Marketing database input/maintenance activities for the firm’s projects and resumes
- Research and evaluate potential project opportunities through a comprehensive Go/No-Go process
- Perform multiple marketing efforts within deadlines
Over the past 72 years, DWL Architects + Planners has become one of Arizona’s most respected locally-owned and operated architecture firms. DWL Architects has a long history of creating ‘people places.’ Our buildings and urban spaces respond to function, human scale and emphasize user-friendly design solutions. We have been fortunate to participate in some of the most complex and architecturally significant projects recognized locally, nationally and internationally. Our market sectors include aviation, higher education, municipal/civic and healthcare. In the last two years, DWL has launched offices in Ohio and North Carolina to better reach and serve our clients across the country.
Why join the DWL team?
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, supplementary insurance, 401k with matching employer contribution.
- Flexible work hours
- Fun staff and family events
- Professional growth environment
- Work with a diverse, knowledgeable and collaborative team on some of the best projects in the state and nationwide
To apply, please e-mail your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references to Vicky Ramella at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Marketing Coordinator” as the subject line of your email. Salary will be commensurate with experience and ability.