WE ARE HIRING | MARKETING MANAGER
DWL is looking for a Marketing Manager (with A/E/C experience).
The ideal candidate is a team player, highly motivated, and highly organized with demonstrated proficiency in creating and streamlining marketing and business development processes.
Education and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in A/E/C industry is required
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or another related field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and writing/editing skills
- Experience managing direct reports
- Experience with Cosential or other CRM software a +
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe In-Design is required
- Ability to prioritize and perform under tight deadlines
- Experience with developing market strategies
- Develop new materials to support marketing/business development activities
- Providing marketing leadership – Oversee, develop and manage the Marketing department
- Oversee all aspects of the proposal, presentation, awards submittals and business development support functions
- Manage internal strategic planning
- Building consensus among Management, Staff, and Clients, setting the direction and tone for future marketing efforts
- Track and research project opportunities and conduct client research/analysis as needed
- Oversee promoting and positioning the firm through written, verbal and graphic material
- Support Principals in maximizing firm exposure (attend local design and civic community events)
- Facilitate Go/No-Go prospective project evaluation process
DWL Firm Profile – ENR Southwest’s 2018 Design Firm of the Year!
Over the past 69 years, DWL Architects + Planners has become one of Arizona’s most respected locally-owned and operated architecture firms. DWL Architects has a long history of creating ‘people places.’ Our buildings and urban spaces respond to function, human scale and emphasize user-friendly design solutions. We have been fortunate to participate in some of the most complex and architecturally significant projects recognized locally, nationally, and internationally. Our market sectors include Aviation, Higher Education, Public/Civic and Healthcare.
Why join the DWL Team?
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits Package that includes Medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, supplementary insurance, 401k with matching employer contribution.
- Flexible work hours with half-day Fridays
- Fun Staff and Family Events
- Wednesday Breakfast/Brunch
- Professional growth environment
- Work with a diverse, knowledgeable, collaborative team on some of the best projects in the state and nationwide
Please e-mail resume and references to Vicky Ramella at email@example.com. Please Include Marketing Manager in the subject line. Salary will commensurate with experience and ability.